At Twillingate & Beyond, we are committed to delivering a clean and safe environment for our guests and team members. We are taking all necessary precautions to keep guests and employees safe and healthy in response to the development of the COVID-19 Pandemic. We continue to follow the latest recommendations and best practices from the World Health Organization, along with continuous monitoring of the Provincial Public Health Guidelines.
The world has been fundamentally changed by COVID-19. It is vital that we protect all who work and stay with us, as we open our doors to Newfoundland and Labrador resident travelers at the current Public Health Level 2. We look forward to welcoming you for your excursion around the bay!
To ensure guests’ safety and peace of mind from check-in to check-out, our updated safety protocols will further strengthen our existing sanitation, cleanliness and disinfection guidelines. For up-to-date information and further details, please refer to www.gov.nl.ca/covid-19/and https://apps.who.int
- Offering our guests self-contained vacation homes
- Minimalist, self-catering environment
- Contactless digital entry/check-in
- Hand sanitizing stations at entrance
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols
- Comprehensive staff safety training
- No re-entry policy after room disinfection until next occupancy